Loxone RGBW 24V Dimmer Air
Free shipping in BE, NL, LU on orders >80EUR
Free shipping in the rest of Europe on orders >800EUR
Enjoy impressive colour or sophisticated warm-white light scenes in your home with the new RGBW 24V Dimmer Air
- Based on Loxone Air Technology
- All-in-One LED driver is ideal for retrofiting.
- In combination with the Air Base Extension, you can control your colour lighting either manually via switches or your smartphone, or automatically via a presence detector.
- Alongside the Miniserver and the Air Base Extension this RGBW Dimmer is set up in mere minutes.
Although this product was originally designed for dimming LED strips, it is a great solution for dimming 24V Constant Voltage LED Spots. For this low price, you can independently dim up to 4 lines, with up to 10 spots on each line. This is particularly useful when you want to add single- or multi-channel dimming capability to spots in suspended ceiling but there is no cabling available other than the wires to power the spots: you can place a 24V LED driver (transfo) with this dimmer on the ceiling via the hole for mounting a spot, and if you want to split up the spots in multiple dimming channels, reconfigure the lines between the spots locally.
Dimming this type of spots with a PWM dimmer works much better than dimming retrofit 230V (GU10) or 12V (MR16) spots with a classic dimmer, and at a lower cost:
- the lamps can be dimmed really down to 1%. This dimmer however switches the spots off when dimming below 8%. There is no flicker and all lamps switch on/off perfectly synchronous.
- the number of lamps connected does not change the behaviour. (There are small changes in intensity at very low dimming levels).
- there is no noise
- one PWM dimmer channel cost about 1/5 of a classic dimmer channel. Classic dimmers break rather fast.